18 July 2006

Ballet Camisole 2006-07-18


Ballet Camisole 2006-07-18
Originally uploaded by AK_neve.
Ballet Camisole from MagKnits as of July 18, 2006.

Shoulders have been finished with a kitchner stitch, I'm not sure if I like this or the three needle bind-off better. Both are concentration-heavy. However, the instructions for kitchner stitch in Stitch n Bitch is very helpful for being able to visualize what the method is.

One armhole has been finished with single crochet edging, and all loose yarns have been woven through the work. I'd like to have a better idea of how weaving the ends in should be, but my method works fine for now. It just gives occasional areas of thicker material.

Next thing to do: finish single crochet on the neck and other armhole, then wash and block.

I'm not quite sure when I cast on for this, I think it was about two weeks ago. I should really keep track of such things.

No comments: