05 March 2007

Decisions, decisions...

I think I'm going to rip out the Somewhat Cowl I've been working on... The color isn't working for me.

Since I'm in a holding pattern on Tubey (waiting on tools), and the socks are just making me want to tear my hair out right now, I'm trying to decide on what to knit next.

So, do I make another SKB (this time in fuzzy grey)? Do I work on Eunny Jang's Deep-V Argyle Vest? I think I'll go make another SKB, and maybe get some of this residual stuff out of my head.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Just had to let you know that I LUH-HUV your SKB! This has been on my back burner & seeing yours is very inspiring.
Great color choice! Please post a pic on the Grey's KAL modeling it. I will keep in mind all your adjustments as I will knit the same size.
Great job ;)
Susan.

Susan said...

AND....."Hello!"...
Boobalicious BECAUSE your part Italian!!! ;)

From one "part Italian to another".
-Susan