06 June 2007

Attention all Booze Hags!

A friend of a blog-friend, Pheelya, is having a contest for her birthday on her blog. To enter--click on the hot link and leave her a comment. You MUST say that you read about the contest on MY blog! Apparently, there's lewtz up for grabs.

Here's the deal - to enter Pheelya's contest, you have to leave her a comment telling her your favorite project, yarn, whatnot... Or, my favorite part, what you love to drink. Being a former law student, I know all about the booze. (Oh, yeah. My time as a bartender helps.) Here's the hitch, you have to tell her that you found out about it from my blog, then you have to post a blurb like this one on your blog with a link to the contest.

I know. It's really really hard to do. That's okay. You don't have to. I'll settle for less competition for the lewtz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you